Legal Secretary - Law firm in the city
Friday 25th November 2022
Our client, an international law firm are now looking for a Legal Secretary to primarily support two partners on the team. Although this is a Legal role, they are open to candidates with secretarial/PA experience from any sector - therefore this is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone hoping to get into the legal sector!
- Act as a gatekeeper and first point of contact for fee earners
- Supporting with Business Development initiatives such as creating pitches and keeping the CRM up to date
- Diary management – organising meetings and booking venues for events
- Time recording and submitting timesheets
- Supporting with the billing process
- Inbox management
- General administrative tasks such as creating documents, pitches, presentations, printing
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role secretarial/ PA role in a fast-paced environment
- Versed in inbox and diary management
- Confidence to liaise with senior team members
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Good user knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
This firm offer a salary up to 42k – great benefits and 2 days a week working from home once the candidate is bedded into the role.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.