We are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive assistant for a role at a Magic Circle Law firm
The job includes the following details.
- Working co-operatively and proactively with your colleagues at all levels.
- The role requires a high degree of judgement and sensitivity, particularly as the PA will be privy to highly confidential information.
- Email, diary and extensive meeting management.
- Organising and co-ordinating meetings, video conferences, conference calls and making all the related facilities and room bookings. Also ensuring packs of key papers are prepared for meetings where required.
- Responsibility for the organisation of various international led activities and requirements and providing support with ad hoc firm wide projects.
- Ensuring that all requirements for travel, accommodation and facilities are met, including preparing itineraries of travel information and business commitments.
- Arranging lunches, dinners and other events including reviewing venues, menu planning and negotiation on venue costs where appropriate.
- Fielding calls on behalf of the Partner, dealing with queries arising, forwarding relevant matters.
- Building and maintaining good relationships across the firm's network and acting as a gateway for information for colleagues.
- Developing and maintaining a robust filing system, with responsibility for ensuring the security of confidential information for all emails, hard copy correspondence and documents that pass through the Partner's office.
- Undertaking responsibility for all the secretarial and administration needs and proactively engage with and assist the wider team regarding work requirement.
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
Experience of working in a similar role at an international Law firm or in professional services role , preferably in a partnership environment.
Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to work under pressure and at times to very tight deadlines with a calm and approachable manner
Effective communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
Outstanding organisational, time management and administration skills
Takes the initiate in the role and sets challenging goals, is innovative, measures performance, focuses on improvement to enhance outcomes.
Teamwork and cooperation - building constructive relationships within and across teams that contributes to the outcomes of the team. Is willing to accept responsibility, is honest and adaptable.
Interpersonal understanding - uses understanding based on listening and observation to prepare for others’ reactions and is aware of others’ moods and feelings, understands body language.
2 Devonshire Square, London, London, EC2M 4UJ, United Kingdom