Junior Legal PA to Financial Director
Looking for a Junior Legal PA to provide PA support to the Finance Director, the Head of Practice Management, the Global Design Director, Director of Business Transformation and the Business Transition Director
The Role of the Junior Legal PA
o Manage Outlook diaries.
o Answer and screen calls.
o Maintain the electronic filing system.
o Organise travel bookings, including arranging accommodation and cash advances. Making sure that all those travelling are aware of the group’s travel and expense policies.
o Prepare expense claims and arrange currency advances
o Organise meetings, video conferences and departmental functions/social events as required and ensure that meeting rooms are booked when required.
o Prepare PowerPoint Presentations.
o Administer the Practice Standards Scheme.
o Provide cover for the Senior PA when required to include:
Day to day assistance to the Global Chief Operating Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
Assistance with the recording of holiday’s and sickness within the Department during the Senior PA’s
absence or during busy periods.
Assist the Senior PA with the annual Remco process.
Updating the Partner Personal Information database.
o Organisation and of the Quarterly Finance Reviews (and any other reviews as required).
o Co-ordinate the Finance Audit function. Ensuring all relevant financial reports are prepared in response to client audit requests.
o Assist the Client Support Manager in delivering the reporting external client reporting requirements.
o Responsibility for the preparation and distribution of Monthly Partner Referral Reports.
o Provide administrative support for ad hoc projects/tasks as required by the Finance Director, the Head of Practice Management, the Global Design Director and Director of Business Transformation and the Business Transition Director and Senior PA.
Skills and Experience of the Junior Legal PA
• Excellent administrative/secretarial experience
• Experience of delegating/managing others
• Work well as a team and individually
• Excellent computer literacy and numeracy skills
• Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook (or similar)
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise the workload effectively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess a keen attention to detail
• Ability to use initiative, be proactive and deal with specific queries as required
For more information please contact Lauren Quarrington
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions