JSP Law is a firm of solicitors practising in the area of criminal defence. We are a young vibrant and friendly firm with a real drive to succeed. We set up in 2010 as a firm of 3 directors and no support staff. Six years on we now comprise of a team of 6 directors, 12 solicitors, 3 paralegals and 4 support staff. We will be based over 3 offices from 1st April 2017.
We are looking for a legal secretary to work within our Leighton Buzzard office which is due to open by 1st April 2017. Your duties will be primarily audio typing using our digital dictation software but will also include time recording, dealing with client enquiries (either via telephone or when they attend the office in person) and other administrative duties.
Whilst the role requires the successful candidate to ideally be full-time, we are prepared to consider a flexible working arrangement (such as reduced hours to allow for school drop off and collection times) for the right candidate.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Required Skills & Experience:
• Provide secretarial support to solicitors.
• Ability to prepare routine documents.
• Experience with audio typing.
• Answering telephone calls.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Desire to work within a small busy team.
• Location: Leighton Buzzard
• Salary range (DOE): up to £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Monday–Friday (full-time) but will consider FWA for right candidate
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions