Tuesday 13th September 2016
Saturday 12th November 2016
Alen-Buckley LLP, a modern law firm in Wandsworth, is looking for a professional Legal Secretary/Receptionist to join them on a Fixed Term Contract as a maternity cover. The primary responsibility is to provide exceptional secretarial support to the fee earners within the team and cover the reception area when needed, acting as the first point of contact for our clients.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Supporting two fee earners in the Private Client Department, (one full time and one part time).
- Supporting other fee earners in the Conveyancing Department when needed.
- Audio typing using Big Hand.
- Typing, engrossing and sewing Wills.
- Typing correspondence and using Oyez forms for Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection.
- Responding to fee earners' emails and enquiries in their absence.
- Opening and archiving files.
- Booking meeting appointments.
- Raising invoices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Legal Secretarial experience is essential - Private Client and Conveyancing experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm, and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- ILEX Legal Secretaries' Certificate/Diploma would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
57-61 Gilmoora House, London, London, W1W 8HS, United Kingdom