We have a fantastic opportunity available with a prestigious London Law Firm. They are well established and have a presence across multiple continents. This is a forward thinking organisation with a passion for employee development and work/life balance. An amazing chance to join a down to earth and friendly team based in state of the art London offices.
- Manage inboxes of Partners, timely filing of emails, filtering response
- Arrange travel itineraries including any visa or medical arrangements, arrange hotels, currency and cars.
- Coordinate lunches, dinners and events ensuring costs are maintained
- Managing the full life cycle of incoming matters from file opening to closure/archiving
- Efficiently and effectively make appointments and coordinate dates, times and locations for meetings, telephone conversations and conference calls
- Producing all relevant documentation and materials prior to meetings
- Typing and production of communications and documents as required
- Manage the billing process, assisting partners with their WIP, billing and debtor day’s target
- Maintain an accurate and effective system for filing and creating documents, correspondence, minutes and presentations for each lawyer, and assist with email filing.
- Effectively administer the claiming of expenses for members of the Team.
- Liaise and cooperative effectively with other Legal Department PAs and provide general administrative cover within the wider Legal Department when needed.
- Manage relationship with team assistants, delegating all administrative tasks.
- Undertake research projects, gathering client/company information.
- Proven experience supporting in a PA / Team Support capacity at a senior level
- Experience gained within a legal environment in essential
- Service focused attitude and professional manner, appropriate for a commercial law firm.
- The candidate must possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Typing speed of 60 wpm minimum
- This is a client facing role, applicants must possess aptitude to communicate effectively with clients and fee earners at all levels in a professional and competent manner
- Able to use initiative and make suggestions to change processes where required.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Accurate, diligent and efficient
- Legal Secretarial qualifications an advantage but not essential
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
30-33 Minories , London, London, EC3N 1DD, UK