We are currently looking for a Secretarial Administrator to support the London Finance Group, based in London. Working closely with the PAs, the successful candidate will provide high quality administrative support and work proactively on all administrative tasks to achieve excellent client service. Key responsibilities and duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Printing, Photocopying and Scanning: Deal with all printing and photocopy requests, to include the printing of large documents and fee earner emails, delegating to General Office where necessary. Scanning documents to .pdfs and from .pdf to Word, ensuring all documents to be scanned to the Document Management System are accurately profiled and filed.
• Diary Management: Assist with basic diary management, to include monitoring diaries, scheduling meetings, booking resources for meetings and travel.
• Secretarial & Document Support: Assist with general secretarial duties and typing of correspondence and documents.
• General Admin: Assist with general admin tasks to include the maintenance of client contacts on InterAction, recording of timesheets, submission of expenses on Chrome River, booking of meeting rooms and taxis and answering the telephone.
• Post & Couriers: Sort incoming post and distributing to relevant partners and associates in a timely manner. Liaising with various Business Services teams (e.g. Accounts, General Office, Newsroom etc.) to ensure deadlines are met with regard to office procedures.
• Maintaining Library Database: Maintain the Finance Group Bible Library database and deal with indexing and the creation of bibles of documents.
• Client and Matter Opening: Assist with client and matter opening process (to include conflict checks and the creation of physical files), the preparation and collation of RM&C documents, drafting terms of engagement letters, and completion of requisite forms on Elite.
• Filing & Scheduling: Ensure both hard copy and e-filing is carried out promptly in line with agreed systems and protocols.
• Post Completion & Archiving: Assist with post-completion administration. Archiving of deeds and closed files on the FileTrack storage system in accordance with agreed protocols. Liaising with the deeds storage team to ensure correct procedures followed including updating of client extranets, where necessary.
• Ad hoc: Any other ad hoc administration requests and projects as required.
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C) which must include maths and English;
• Secretarial or ILEX qualification with a minimum of 40 wpm typing speed;
• Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office Products including Word, Outlook and Excel;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to take instructions and deliver to deadlines;
• Enthusiastic, confident with good organisational skills.
Olswang is a full-service international law firm famous for our expertise in technology, media and telecommunications. Established over 30 years ago, we have grown to a firm of over 700 people including 101 Partners across seven offices. With a distinctive and innovative approach to business, we strongly believe that our people are amongst the brightest and most commercially minded in the profession.
As winners of the Financial Times Innovation Award and ranked as one of the top 50 innovative law firms in Europe, it is our pioneering attitude and entrepreneurial spirit that make our people stand out.
Our London based Finance team comprises 19 lawyers and 3 paralegals who, together, advise a broad range of clients including banks and other financial institutions.
To apply, please click on the following link which will take you to our careers page to complete a short application form - http://fsr.cvmailuk.com/olswang/main.cfm?page=jobSpecific&jobId=28400&rcd=3478518&queryString= or contact Lizzie Mandell at email@example.com
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions