Private Client Legal Secretary/Assistant
Thursday 24th November 2022
£23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Package
Our client is a recognised full-service law firm based in Reading. The practice is seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary/Assistant to support the Private Client team.Private Client Legal Secretary/Assistant Reading£23,000 – £26,000
The current team consists of two experienced Private Client and Wills & Probate fee earners.
The department deal with an array of matters including high net worth individuals with the drafting of complex and simple wills and tax planning and its related advice, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection work, to include the administration of estates and trusts.
You will ideally have the following skills in:
- Dictation/audio typing
- Completing simple Lasting Powers of Attorney documents
- Administration tasks such as diary, email, and document management
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel spreadsheets and formulas
- Some basic accounting administration, invoicing using templates
- Opening new files, filing, photocopying, cheque requests, capturing, closing, and archiving of files, running monthly bills, and diarising payments thereof, DX, and post preparation
- Meet with clients face to face to help administer and progress private client matters as instructed by the supervising solicitor
- Meeting all due diligence and compliance requirements including those relating to ID, letters of engagement, conflict check and AML regulations
Ideally you will have a commercial legal background as well as excellent secretarial and administrative skills to include a good knowledge of using Excel and a typing speed of 70 WPM. You must be accurate, well organised, approachable, confidential, and flexible.
You can apply for this position online with your CV, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal for more information regarding the role.#G2SP
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.