Trainee Legal Secretary (Private Client)
Tuesday 22nd November 2022
My client is a Legal 500 firm based in Hampshire and is seeking a Trainee Private Client Legal Secretary for their Blandford office in Dorset. The firm currently provide a reputable high net worth Private Client legal service including providing advice on Wills and Estate Administration, Trusts and Estate Planning, Tax and Powers of Attorney.
Trainee Private Client Legal Secretary - Dorset
The role will be to support fee earners with the following:
- Produce documents and correspondence as directed by lawyers
- Efficient handling of telephone enquiries and calls generally
- Provision of assistance to and dealing with tasks as delegated
- To set up new files and new matters accurately and speedily on instructions from lawyers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have good literacy skills and an understanding of providing secretarial/administrative support to professional staff
- Possess an accurate and good typing speed (at least 60 wpm)
- Have a proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products
- Have experience of working in a professional environment, preferably in a law firm
- Be a good team player with a willingness to offer support to others and a “can-do” attitude
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and efficient with a helpful and friendly manner for dealing with clients and colleagues
The ideal candidate for this particular opportunity will have previous Secretarial experience (1+ years), ideally in a law remit, however this is not essential. This a superb opportunity to work for a well-respected private practice firm.
To apply for this position please email with your CV to Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.