Joelson is a thriving commercial law firm based in the West End of London, with 60+ people. We are a partner-led, London-based law firm with the flexibility to cover a wide array of clients across industry sectors both domestically and internationally. We are committed to excellence and deliver a client-focused, tailored, and bespoke service to both anticipate and meet our clients’ needs in assisting them to achieve their short, mid and long-term objectives.
Joelson is ideal for those who would like to be part of an open, inclusive and collaborative team. We are down-to-earth in approach and look for individuals who can hit the ground running and are keen to take on responsibility, whilst being supported and encouraged by the wider team.
The main purpose of the role is to be a key member of Joelson’s Commercial Property admin team providing support to 5 partners and 8 legal specialists. The team is currently supported with 2 secretaries and 1 paralegal. This involves:
Hours and Office location
Office hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility required outside those times on occasion. We are currently working in a hybrid working policy with a minimum 3 days required in the office.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- An outgoing, enthusiastic and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong organisation and administration skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- The ability to see matters through with a good eye for detail
- A friendly and personable approach with colleagues and external contacts
- A proactive and growth mindset towards achieving goals
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and an ability to pick up new systems quickly.
To Apply please copy and paste the link below to register your application:
Agencies: Please note we will not be accepting submissions of candidates for the position unless you have been specifically instructed. Any candidates submitted without permission will not be considered as an introduction and we reserve the right to contact the candidates directly.
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions