Wednesday 26th October 2022
A leading top 100 law firm is currently looking to recruit a Legal Administrator to join their commercial litigation team. You will be supporting a friendly, modern and forward-thinking department supporting two partners and 4 fee earners alongside a junior administrator.
The firm offer working from home 1 day per week and 4 days in the office.Legal Administrator - ManchesterThe Firm & benefits:
- Have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry
- Award winning
- Excellent staff retention
- Annual promotions process open to all staff
- 25 days holiday plus office closure over Christmas and New Year
- Company wide sports teams and social event
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Free travel insurance
- Modern and central Manchester City Centre offices
As a Legal Administrator you will be supporting the commercial litigation department and supervising a junior administrator within the department.
This is a varied role, you must have previous legal administration experience and be highly numerate and organised.Duties include:
- Opening and closing files
- Undertaking KYC and conflict checks
- Assisting with client billing and paying disbursement
- Liaising with other departments, the accounts department and central management
- Management of diaries, meetings and fee earner commitments
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.