Legal Secretary - Real Estate
Friday 23rd September 2022
Our client is a prestigious London law firm - they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Real Estate team to provide a polished support service to fee earners in their office in London.
You will ideally have experience gained from within Commercial Property or Real Estate.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £39,000 + Benefits. This role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract. They are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
Responsibilities as a Legal Secretary will include:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
- Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars / conferences
- Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
- Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
- Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
- Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
- Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
- Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
- Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
- Preparing pitch documents
- Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as a Legal Secretary include:
- Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained from a reputable law firm
- Extensive secretarial experience within Commercial Property or Real Estate
- Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.