Private Client Legal Secretary/Assistant Role
Wednesday 5th October 2022
Attention all Legal Secretaries! We are seeking a Legal Secretary to join our busy Private Client Department. This role will be working alongside our Solicitors dealing with Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers Attorney, Deputyship Applications, Management of Affairs, Trust and Estate matters.
Your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening, filing and closing/archiving of files to ensure that files are kept up to date.
- Directly liaising with clients and others with whom you are in contact during the course of a matter.
- Handling telephone enquiries and directing accordingly.
- Providing full secretarial support including taking instructions from a digital dictation system, to produce correspondence and other documentation related to Private Client matters, preparing correspondence, documents, emails and invoicing under Solicitor's direction.
- Working on Land Registry Portal applying for Office Copies and carrying out Bankruptcy Searches.
- Able to keep Solicitors regularly updated with progress and assignment.
- Arranging payments such as regular beneficiary payments, capital distributions, settlement of tax liabilities etc.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for Solicitors.
Desired skills and experience:
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
- Experience of using case management software is desirable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
W Davies Solicitors
Acorn House, 5 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5AB, United Kingdom
Welcome to W Davies!
Founded in 1909, we are a friendly and approachable firm of Solicitors in Woking. Our team are capable and experienced Solicitors who aim to deliver clear, cost-effective advice on all matters and can compassionately guide our clients through whatever legal situation they require our help with. We are proud to have many long-standing clients, for whom we have acted for many years on both personal and business matters.
For more information about our company visit our website.