Conveyancing Secretary - Bolton - Graduate Opportunity
A well established, North West based firm are looking for a File Opening and Post Completion Secretary who is passionate and committed to delivering high levels of client care. You will be working within an experienced and well established team, often being the first port of call for our Property Clients, and completing the last parts of the conveyancing process.
This role would suit someone who is ready to utilise their attention to detail and customer care skills to deliver an outstanding service to our Clients.
Your new job will include:
* Liaising with Clients, ensuring all Client details are obtained and entered correctly
* Opening the electronic file and communicating all details to all parties
* Dispatch contract package to buyers Solicitor
* Completing all post completion steps within the correct timeframes
* Scheduling appropriate dates for Land Registry applications and SDLT submissions
* Apply for notices and certificates of compliance after the completion of a purchase
* Administer both manual and electronic filing
You and your experience:
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* A keen interest in delivering the highest level of Client care
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Enjoy building professional relationships
* Excited to be working as part of a valued and committed team
* Experience of working within the legal sector would be an advantage, although we welcome anyone who places Client satisfaction at the heart of your work ethic
Your benefits package:
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Additional leave for length of service
* Personalised development plans
* 1-day annual leave for birthday
* Competitive salary based on your experience
* Employee engagement Days
* Christmas company shutdown
* Attendance bonus
Apply now or send your CV
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.