This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked within a residential conveyancing department. If you have worked as a legal secretary, a graduate with a work placement or an experienced conveyancing assistant, you will be joining a modern, innovative, friendly and respected client.
The role is for a client based in London, UK. The Conveyancing Assistant’s principal role is to assist the client’s administrative services needs. The ideal candidate should be able to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment whilst being creative, possessing the initiative to be a self-starter. You have to work with tight deadlines and ensure that you accurately support the client’s administrative services.
As a Conveyancing Assistant, you will be involved in all conveyancing duties, with regular customer contact up to and following completion. If you are positive and keen to build a career, this is a unique opportunity. There is lots of scope for progression, with supportive ongoing training and development. You might have to work following the client’s location timezone (GMT).
- Providing assistance up to and following completion.
- Updating clients throughout the process.
- Liaising with estate agents and other third parties.
- Assisting the property lawyers as required.
- Prioritising and performing urgent requests from clients and referrers.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly Service Level Agreements.
- Embracing technology, change and advancement in the conveyancing industry
- Managing office administration/secretarial support:
- Reception support
- Data entry
- Creating letters and documents
- Diary management
- Client database management
- Ordering office supplies,
- Liaising with external stakeholders for IT/systems or building maintenance
- Assisting with accounts and invoices
- Handle social media and email marketing
- Other business projects and Adhoc tasks
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Having a minimum of 2+ years or more experience as a legal secretary in UK Residential Conveyancing Department
- Have a solid knowledge of the processes for residential property conveyancing
- A pro-active approach and a positive can-do attitude.
- Empathy for people from all walks of life and the ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- You are IT/systems savvy
- Have strong Microsoft Office (Word+Excel+Outlook)
- Excellent English communication in writing and speaking
- You are extremely organised, meticulous, self-accountable and can meet deadlines
- You must already own the equipment for running daily tasks
- You must be a self-starter with initiative, creativity, and drive.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
As part of our recruitment process, we need you to create a video of 1 – 2 min duration answering these questions below:
- Introduce yourself, full name, relevant experience to the job role (in years)
- How does your experience match the job responsibilities and functions?
- Why do you feel you would be a good candidate for this position?
Send your CV and your Video Introduction to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bali, Bali, Bali, 80361, Indonesia