Employment Legal Secretary
Legal Secretary Employment, Salary £40k DOE, The City, London, 3 days working in office/ 2 from home
Top 100 Law Firm offers an exciting opportunity to join their Employment department. They have a modern and forward-thinking approach and are passionate about delivering excellent client service, success, and value. Many of their Solicitors are highly specialised in their field and are well regarded by the legal directories, including Chambers and Partners, and the Legal 500.
Reporting into the Head of London Employment. The role would primarily be a PA position, focussed on assisting the lawyers to manage their workloads, clients and business development requirements. You will become an integrated member of the team, working alongside the fee earners to provide a professional, seamless and dynamic service for clients. This is a varied role including:
- Managing lawyers’ diaries, room bookings and meeting arrangements.
- Assisting with planning marketing events; sourcing materials. Locating venues and co- ordinating events with fee earners and stakeholders.
- Travel booking for client meetings and events (both in the UK and Internationally)
- Typing/Amending/Formatting documents to a high standard
- Overseeing file openings to include conflict checks and preparing client care letters.
- Being the first point of contact for potential new client enquiries.
- Billing – ensuring bills are produced in a timely manner, to include all related disbursements, providing assistance in relation to credit control.
- Helping develop and improving team processes and putting forward ideas to assist efficiencies.
- Providing a first point of contact for clients at the office and meet and greet.
- Otherwise assisting the Head of London Employment and team fee earners as requested in the management and organisation of the team.
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Liaising with the court/ tribunal where appropriate.
- Creating indexes and collating documentation for bundles.
- Creating key date tables.
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced Legal Secretary with knowledge and experience in Employment Law
- The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, verbal and written skills
- Accuracy and the ability to proactively resolve issues
- Increase efficiencies for the team.
- A personable, positive, confident individual with excellent communications skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, contact Jessica Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02080905057 (9am-5pm office hours)
Recruitment / Consulting
7 Bell Yard, London, Greater London, WC2A 2JR, England