PA TO HEAD OF RISK – 4 MONTHS TEMP ROLE - £23-£24 PER HOUR
Wednesday 26th January 2022
International Insurance Group has an opening for an experienced PA to support their General Counsel and Head of Risk. It is a full PA role incorporating:-
- Monitoring of in-boxes
- Scheduling of various meetings: Board Presentation Meetings / Conduct Committee / E&O Committee / GDPR Working Group Meetings / Compliance Team Meetings / Legal Team Meetings / Legal Risk Compliance Meetings
- Ensuring internal department information is kept updated Emergency Contacts, Birthdays. Intranet pages
- Arranging contact signatures using DocuSign
- Travel management
- Acting as Training & Development co-ordinator for the legal team
- Expense submissions for four heads of department and some members of the legal team
- Corporate Credit card submissions
- Arranging payment of various professional fees
Its initially for 4 months but may extend.
The company has an excellent reputation and it’s a great working environment based at Liverpool Street.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.