Private Client Secretarial Assistant
Monday 13th September 2021
Friday 12th November 2021
£24,000-£26,000 (depending on experience)
PRIVATE CLIENT SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT - HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRE
The working hours of the role will be 9am to 5.15pm, Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Our Harpenden office is long established with a large client base. It is a busy role providing support and assistance to a team of three Private Client solicitors, so this role requires a highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritise duties and remain calm under pressure.
- Opening/closing/storage and retrieval of files in accordance with procedures
- Audio typing/copy typing
- Preparation of all documentation, ensuring it is accurate and set out in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Handling client queries, liaising with third parties and making file notes
- Diary management
- Make full use of the firm’s Case Management System
- Management of Wills and Deeds database
- Preparation of files in readiness for archiving
- Undertake administrative duties, such as photocopying and scanning
- Scanning incoming post and dealing with matters arising
- Maintain a tidy, organised workspace
- Working as part of a team, assisting with reception cover as needed.
The appropriate candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a Private client department is required for this role
- Understand the importance of providing high standards of client care and adopts this approach when handling a client’s affairs and takes an interest in building and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent communication skills; provides a professional service whilst being compassionate when dealing with sensitive issues
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast typing speed with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Professional appearance
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word, or equivalent with experience using Case Management systems
- Flexible and adaptable
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Able to remain calm under pressure when dealing with a busy workload
- Able to use initiative and take a proactive approach
- Attentive with a positive attitude
- Reliable and dependable
The firm offer a range of benefits including pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, additional day’s holiday for your Birthday, free conveyancing for your own sale and purchase plus a free Will.
To give you a flavour of what it's like to work with us please visit our website and view the section 'What it's like to work at Neves' https://www.nevesllp.co.uk/about-us/what-its-like-to-work-here
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Amanda Lawrence (email@example.com).
Neves Solicitors LLP
Tollgate House, 69-71 High Street, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 1HN, United Kingdom