An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified junior Legal Secretary/Adminstrator in our organisation.
Joelson is a thriving commercial law firm based in the Marylebone, London, with 50+ partners and staff. This position is for a Secretary/Administrator in the busy Corporate and Commercial team. This position would suit a candidate with excellent secretarial and administrative skills who is proactive, keen to learn and wants to thrive in a fast paced legal environment. The successful candidate will take on an important role in providing support to the team, with a focus on administrative work and supporting the department.
The role involves:
• Diary and Inbox Management
• Producing/amending/formatting documents/letters
• Monitoring and filing of emails
• Arranging conference calls
• Monitoring and recording client referrals
• Maintain Corporate contacts database
• Ensuring all paperwork is up to date on individual files and on the firm’s management system
• Support with expenses
• Opening and distribution of clients’ registered office post and coordination of annual billing of fees for registered office and company secretarial services
• Scanning and printing documents
• Closing and archiving of files when necessary
• Filing original documentation in secure deed packets
• Ad hoc duties
• Working to strict deadlines
• Reception Cover when needed
This position would ideally suit a recently qualified Legal Secretary/Administrator who is looking for a role in a fun, supportive team. The ideal candidate will must have excellent organisational, written, oral and time keeping skills. Be keen to learn and willing to go the extra mile when required and keen to progress.
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions