Wednesday 24th March 2021
This highly reputable and successful Legal 500 law firm is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join its Family Department.
Working within the busy family department, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the fee-earners by:
- efficiently and promptly processing audio, digital or copy typing
- making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining up-to-date Outlook diaries
- dealing professionally with clients, colleagues, new enquiries and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required
- supporting fee earners by booking barristers and liaising with the court/clients where necessary
- ad hoc secretarial duties
To be successful, you must have previous secretarial experience (ideally in family) and be able to demonstrate strong, fast and accurate audio/copy typing skills.
If you are keen on hearing more on this role, please get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal or simply apply.