Legal Property Assistant, Salary £22000 - £25000 - Interested in working for a market leader and one of The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for.
JOB TITLE: Property Legal Assistant
LOCATION: West Midlands
We are currently seeking a Legal Property Assistant to join a highly reputable, Top 100 Best Company to work for, based in the West Midlands, working within their property department.
You will be working as part of a small team with a large, well established and highly reputable organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within commercial leasing. You will be joining a growing property department that prides themselves on ensuring all property leases and renewals are complete and maintained to the highest standards
In this role as a Legal Property Assistant, your key duties will include:
• Provide one to one support to the Property Director
• Working to tight deadlines to complete/handback of properties and following up outstanding matters as and when appropriate
• Liaising with internal and external clients via a centralised email system, telephone or face to face site meetings
• Carrying out website searches for potential properties and prices comparisons
• Maintaining an accurate, neat, up to date and orderly filing record within the property file
• Maintaining and updating property records using word and excel
• Reviewing and comparing renewal agreements and bringing to the attention of the Property Director any potential conflicts, issues etc for further negotiation
• Be able to prepare a synopsis of property lease documentation
• Be able to work on own initiative, under pressure and have an eye for detail
• Checking of invoicing against quotes/rents/service charge schedule
• Assist willingly with shared general administrative duties
• Deputise/support other members of staff in times of absence and workloads
• Microsoft Word/Excel, typing, shorthand or similar
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Legal Support vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Legal Assistant looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.