Saturday 24th October 2020
£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Package
This Plymouth based firm have actually increased their activity and profitability since the Covid lockdown!
They have a very established, niche and successful marine law department and are now looking for a senior legal assistant to assist the existing team.
In this exciting position you will work with a senior partner plus 3 other solicitors.
To apply for this role it is essential you have experience using the SOS case management system.
Your duties will be broad and include some or all of the following:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing bundles and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a close knit, collegiate team.
This is a permanent full time position.
Join this ambitious and successful team and continue to progress your experience and career.
Contact Paul Norman for more information about this and other vacancies across the South West.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.