A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to join an expanding law firm in Leicester on a full time basis.
The firm are already well established in the South East market and have a growing presence in the East Midlands.
As the only legal secretary in the Leicester office, you must be able to handle a busy workload whilst maintaining a high quality support service to two solicitors. The areas of law you will support include conveyancing, wills, probate and personal injury.
- Typing general correspondence on a day to day basis
- Liaising with clients and taking messages
- Diary management and making travel arrangements
- Updating cases on the case management system
- Providing general administration support
To be considered for this junior legal secretary opportunity in Leicester, it is essential that you have previous experience working as a secretary or administrator. Legal experience is advantageous but not essential.
For further information please apply via the link enclosing your current CV.