Legal Secretary/ Private Client, 12 months legal experience as a Legal Secretary, Salary up to £20,000 (DOE) plus benefits. Previous experience supporting a Private Client fee earner would be a distinct advantage. You will be reporting to the Partners of the firm and Head of Private Client.
LEGAL SECRETARY – PRIVATE CLIENT:
There's plenty of scope for people with drive and enthusiasm and the firm will back you and support you. If you are a positive and determined person with a genuine interest in providing great client service you would fit in very well at this firm.
• Previous secretarial experience in administrating private client matters would be advantageous although not necessary
• Accurate and numerate
• Good accurate typing skills
• Experience of a case management system would be helpful
• Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office
• Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.