Friday 14th February 2020
A fantastic Top 200 and Legal 500 firm is seeking a float legal secretary to join its team based in Lincoln.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme, life cover, training and development, employee assistance programme
Location: Lincoln-based with regular travel to branches (Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire)
As a float legal secretary at this busy and successful firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to fee earners in various departments at whichever office needs support.
Prospective candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to their own transport.
- providing general secretarial and administrative assistance to fee earners, departments and branches
- producing letters and file notes, etc. and supply other secretarial services and assistance
- maintaining client files and undertaking any other work as needed
- maintaining diaries, organising appointments and booking meetings, etc.
- liaising with clients or outside bodies in a professional and helpful manner
- excellent understanding of Microsoft packages
- hold a full clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- have previous experience working as a legal secretary
- have had exposure to audio typing
Please apply for this float legal secretary opportunity as soon as possible as we often close vacancies early.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.