Conveyancing Secretary - Humberside
Wednesday 15th January 2020
Legal Secretary - Property
Salary dependant on experience.
My client who are well-respected and have a long established history, based in the heart of Hull, they have over 140 years of delivering Legal Services to the people of Humberside and beyond. They are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary within their Property team dealing with both Commercial / Residential Property.
The role will include providing support to fee earners as well as the overall property team.
* answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
* maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
* audio typing letters and legal documents, preparing and collating reports
* organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
* managing databases
* prioritising workloads
* implementing new procedures and administrative systems
* liaising with relevant organisations and clients
* coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
* preparing bills and processing expenses,
* acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
* providing client quotes
* post completion work
* Able to work to tight deadlines and in a high paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
* Flexible and proactive approach
* Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and be proactive whilst maintaining ability to work as part of a team
* Self-starting approach to tasks and projects and ability to work on own initiative
* Well-developed interpersonal skills - an ability to interact with people at all levels and able to inspire confidence in colleagues and clients. To be able to use tact and discretion where required.
* Good communication skills, customer service and relationship building skills
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.