Saturday 9th November 2019
Are you an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary who is seeking a new role in central Coventry?
Our client is a forward-thinking and ambitious firm. They believe that every colleague is a key to the future of their business, and so support and appreciate one another to make sure they have a friendly and welcoming environment.
Within the Private Client Legal Secretary position you will be assisting Fee Earners in Wills, Trusts and Probate. General duties may include:
* Opening and closing files
* Diary and meeting management
* Drafting correspondence such as emails, letters and client care packs
* Liaising with clients both face to face and over the telephone
* General administration - including photocopying, filing, scanning
* Being able to handle matters as well as the Fee Earner for while they are away
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Private Client dealing with Probate, Wills and Trusts.
To apply for this fantastic Coventry based role please either simply apply to this advert or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.