Multi Track RTA/PI Claimant Legal Secretary
Friday 16th November 2018
A new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Legal Secretary with 2 years minimum experience to join the PI department of an established law firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited,
* Produce correspondence and legal documentation via audio and copy typing
* Liaising with colleagues and clients
* Proof reading
* Preparing court bundles
* Assist clients on the telephone re updates etc.
* Knowledge of Proclaim case management system is desired
* The ideal candidate must be resilient
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent typing skills
* High level of accuracy
* Professional attitude and presentable at all time
* Hard working
* Team player
* Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch each day
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
ACS Recruitment Consultants
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.