Tuesday 11th December 2018
Kennedys is looking for a Legal Secretary to join the team in our Belfast office. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follow correct procedures, instructions and protocols
- To access and print hard copy reports, correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production Team
- To deal accurately with filing - storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department's filing systems.
- To take and record accurate messages and pass on to the appropriate person and without unnecessary delay
- Regularly check post, e-mail and voicemail for self and colleagues
- To keep others informed of workload and capacity.
- To use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the firm's and department's requirements
- To receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and transmit and receive copies of documents electronically. To prepare for dispatch outgoing/internal mail
- Arrange couriers.
What are we looking for?
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 1,900 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
Winner of the British Legal Awards 2017 UK Law Firm of the year.
25 Fenchurch Avenue, London, London, EC3M5AD, London