Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary specialising within mental health, to join our client, an established, ambitious and forward thinking legal firm based in Redcar.
Taking pride in the quality service the firm provides, the mental health department are looking for a legal secretary to join a supportive and proactive team.
– Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm’s commitment to client care
– Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
– Maintaining up to date time records as appropriate
– Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
– Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
– Ensuring confidentiality of the firm’s clients and associated documentation and information
– Previous Legal Secretarial experience working within a mental health department is desirable although not essential
– Polite and Professional
– Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
– Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
– Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, Apply now!
Jazz Personnel is an innovative, legal business support recruitment consultancy with an emphasis on quality of opportunity for candidates and excellence in our offer to clients.
With offices in the North East & South East, we listen and learn from our clients and candidates in order to continually develop and enhance our service delivery, responding to their needs. This commitment together with a relentless work ethic will ensure a progressive quality service which encompasses all of our work.
Integrity is vital to our operations and our services are open, transparent, detailed and designed to deliver an excellent customer experience with exceptional results.
Our passion is for delivering excellence in recruitment outcomes.
The go-to resource for legal business support talent in the UK.
We specialise in matching the best legal secretarial and business support staff with leading law firms across the country. People are a business’ most important asset, which is why we work closely with all of our candidates and clients to ensure a perfect fit.
When it comes to business technology, we’re at the forefront of innovation, making our recruitment process simple, effective and streamlined. For this reason, we continue to invest in the latest recruitment software on the market, together with leading candidate sourcing, job posting and applicant tracking software. We also reach out and engage with our candidates, clients and followers on social media channels.
We share the latest news from the legal sector on our blog and social media, enabling candidates and clients to remain up-to-date with important developments and trends. Our consultants are some of the most experienced in the business, and always make informed decisions when it comes to placing people in workplaces.
As a fast-growing consultancy, we know a thing or two about ambition. We began our journey in 2016 with a clear vision; to provide a truly bespoke and personal service to our candidates and clients. Since then, we’ve worked tirelessly to build lasting relationships with law firms and to help further the careers of our candidates. Our reputation has enabled us to develop from a regional to a UK-wide recruitment agency.
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions