The UK’s go-to legal finance, compliance, and law firm management conference returns via Zoom on Thursday 23rd November 2023 10am-3pm.
This conference is a fantastic opportunity for Legal Secretaries whose work crosses over into assisting with accounts and finance. It is a chance to network, learn and gain valuable insights into your role. What's more, the ILFM is kindly offering ILSPA Members a 50% discount on tickets to this virtual event.
The Institute of Legal Finance and Management Autumn Virtual Conference agenda will be published in full to ticket holders shortly. However, here are some of the speakers from this year’s event:
- LUBNA SHUJA - President of the Law Society of England & Wales. TOPIC: Shout out to ILFM members and wider audience.
- KIRSTY PAPPIN - Aries Legal Practice Management, Trainer & Consultant. TOPIC: Day to day operational work and running a busy practice – how to stay efficient and compliant without putting the firm at risk.
- JATINDER LOYAL – Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Associate. TOPIC: SRA Accounts Rules Consultation update.
- CLAIRE ROBBIE - Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Manager. TOPIC: Strategy & Innovation for law firm compliance.
- LEAH STEELE - Searching for Serenity, Lawyer & Burnout Prevention Coach & Mentor. TOPIC: Hybrid working & burnout culture.
- ARUN CHAUHAN – Tenet Law, Specialist Fraud & Litigation Lawyer and the BBC’s go-to commentator. TOPIC: Fraud risk for law firms.
- JOEL HARDING - Associate Director at Howden Insurance Brokers. TOPIC: Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) latest news.
- BECCI WICKS - Regional Director, London, SME & Mid Corporate at Lloyds Banking Group. TOPIC: Client monies, what returns are you getting?
- JASON EVERY - Manager and VAT specialist at PKF Francis Clark. TOPIC: VAT for legal finance.
This fantastic line-up of interesting topics will be hugely beneficial to Legal Secretaries who want to gain an understanding of legal finance and management, as well as those who already have responsibilities in this area.
Tickets are available to non-members of the ILFM at £45, with a 50% discount this becomes an affordable way to hear the latest industry updates from our expert guest speakers.
ILSPA members can use the unique code ILFMConf2023 when purchasing tickets to this event.
For more information about the ILFM and to buy tickets follow the link above or visit their website.