Administrator / PA (Conveyancing)
Thursday 23rd November 2023
Carpenters Rose was founded in 1928 and has been at the same address ever since. It was run originally by three generations of family Carpenter.
This role is key to the smooth running of the fee earners busy workload. As a naturally efficient and organised individual you will be leveraging these skills to best effect to manage the fee-earners daily schedule and administrative tasks. This role will suit someone who thrives on creating order, communicating with others and keeping up with the demands of the day-to-day workloads.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain experience of Conveyancing by working in a busy law firm.
This is a full-time permanent role based in an office.
- Proactive diary management for the Lead Partner, including arranging meetings and prioritising meetings accordingly.
- Organisation and Maintenance of large volumes of filing and documentation
- Manage aspects of Office Operation including billing, photocopying, and assisting support elsewhere when needed.
- Act as a key point of contact for fee-earners clients
- Independently undertake and type up correspondence as provided by audio tapes by the fee earner.
- Assistance in Exchanges and Completions – training will be given.
- Desire to learn and understand the importance of their role to the fee-earner.
- Structured – can create or bring them their own systems to ensure actions gets done.
- Communication – can communicate on all levels to both internal personnel, clients and other professional contacts on the fee-earners behalf.
- Ability to build effective relationships within the small office and be an active team member.
- Confident – working alongside the fee-earner as well as independently to get tasks done. Not necessarily awaiting instructions all the time.
- Willingness to deal with a varied list of tasks, and involvement in a wide range of projects and take ownership of these.
- Experience and competence in all aspects of Micosoft365
- At least 3 years commercial experience as an Administrator
- Legal Secretary experience would be nice but not essential.
Location: Mill Hill, London, NW7 3NL
Salary: £25K - £40K, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 37 hours a week starting at 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday.
Finish times on Friday’s will vary.
My Project Manager
26 The Broadway, Mill Hill, London, Middlesex, NW7 3NL, United Kingdom