Tuesday 21st November 2023
London (Central), London (Greater)
Our client, a long standing and top-ranking international law firm are now looking for a Legal PA to support at Partner level within their Finance practice group. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Legal PA to join a fantastic firm in a highly sought after location.
Legal PA Key responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Acting as a gatekeeper for fee earners
- Working closely with clients directly, building rapport, understanding their requirements, and supporting them with any queries
- Assisting with Business Development
- Travel arrangements including national and international travel
- Processing expenses
- Time recording and billing
- Organising internal and external client meetings, and lunches
- Amending documents and creating/amending PowerPoint pitches
- Opening new matters, conflict checks and working closely with the compliance team
- Drafting documents and correspondence such as engagement letters and event invitations
Legal PA Key Skills and experience:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary/PA in a law firm
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Professional with excellent communication skills, with experience working with fee earners and clients
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- A flexible approach and the ability to work well as part of a high performing team
This firm are offering a very competitive salary, great benefits and 1 day a week working from home.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.