Tuesday 21st November 2023
Our client, a global law firm based in the city are now looking for a Legal PA to support at Partner level in their Corporate team. This is a varied and exciting opportunity to work in a prestigious international law firm and contribute to the success of the team and utilise your PA skills.
- Diary management
- Organising meetings – booking rooms, arranging refreshments/catering and IT equipment
- Travel arrangements
- Opening new client matters, conflict searches and necessary risk assessment forms
- Liaising directly with clients to organise meetings, following up on any queries, drafting letters of engagement and ensuring terms of business are in place
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date
- Document amendments
- Supporting marketing and business development initiatives
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Assisting fee earners with time recording
- Assisting with billing and credit control
- Delegating tasks to administrative teams and tracking progress
- Providing support to other PAs within the team in busier periods and times of absence
PA key experience and skills:
- Experienced as a Legal Secretary/ Legal PA
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A strong team player
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
If you’re an experienced PA looking to join an excellent firm, then please do get in touch. This firm are offering a competitive salary, benefits + hybrid working.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.