Wednesday 16th August 2023
Alfred Newton Solicitors are seeking a full time Legal secretary for their busy Wilmslow office. The role will involve a mixture of Conveyancing, Family, Private Client & Mental Health work.
The successful applicant's duties will include;
- To provide reception, secretarial and administrative support to fee earners to include managing and maintaining files from opening to archiving
- Handling telephone enquiries, making appointments and taking messages
- Producing letters and legal documents, including court forms and statements
- Dealing with land registry applications
- Copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of large court bundles filing and other general administration work.
- Some secretarial experience, together with knowledge of legal terminology, is preferable
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- A good standard of education and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Alfred Newton Solicitors
32 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1JX, United Kingdom