Do you have two or more years' legal experience ? If so, this might be the role for you!
We are offering a full time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week PA position in our Corporate and Real Estate teams. This role is predominantly remote with at least one or two days in the office.
The role of the Personal Assistant is to provide enhanced, proactive support to fee earners to enable them to operate efficiently. You will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative and to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
The Personal Assistant will act as workflow manager for other support services. This includes delegating and supervising the completion of document production, file management and copying/scanning work which are primarily undertaken by other relevant business support services.
- Diary management / FE organisation including booking meeting rooms, arranging travel, itineraries, expenses
- Client care liaison
- Typing documents, letters, emails and attendance notes as required by Fee Earners
- Supporting with client file opening and closing, conflict checking and AML
- Preparing / typing attendance notes, documents and amends, letters and emails in draft
- Online form completion - Laserforms/Cloud Forms
- Delivering an exceptional electronic and hard copy file management service
- Return or add documents to existing client files
- Work with the practice management system to log and record documents
- Handle and administer closed files as requested
- E-Filing and file housekeeping
- Uploading and Downloading documents from client management system
- Uploading and Downloading documents-Land Registry Portal and Searchflow
- Assisting fee earners with finance tasks, namely requesting CHAPS/BACS payments
- Provide photocopying, scanning, and printing as per Fee Earner / customer instructions
- Understand and comply with corporate standards. Constantly seek ways to improve operations and suggest and implement approved ideas
- Usage of internal and external portals/systems
- Communicate with customers on job or deadlines
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
125 Wood Street, London, London, EC2V 7AW, United Kingdom