The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs
Dedicated to your career every step of the way
Strictly Recruiting are searching for an experienced Legal Secretary/Administrator for their client based on the outskirts of Leeds.
The ideal candidate must have experience as a Legal Secretary - however we will be happy to hear from anyone with a strong administrative legal background especially in Family Law.
- Must have a driving licence and access to a car - due to the location.
- Family Law experience is highly desirable.
· Audio/copy typing of letters, court documents etc.
· Client liaison and acting as a first point of contact for clients (both in person and via telephone/e-mail)
· Assisting fee earners with regard to all aspects of file management, progression and liaison as required including the day-to-day organisation and management of fee earners’ diaries, coordinating schedules, arranging meetings/refreshments
· File management working with the firm’s practice database, including opening, closing, archiving and retrieving files in accordance with internal procedures. To carry out regular filing of electronic/hard copy documentation.
· Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries, including responding on behalf of fee earners, either as directed or on own initiative
· Assisting with the preparation and production of documents, correspondence, bills/invoices, forms and other documents in keeping with house style. Preparing mail and enclosures
· Providing general administrative and organisational support.
· Must be able to work efficiently and have an ability to work with a high-demand of audio and copy typing
The salary is depending on experience - £20,000 to £22,000.
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions