Receptionist/Junior Legal Secretary
£22,360 - £25,000 per annum
Harcus Parker is a law firm which specialises in commercial and group litigation. It is based in central London. It is currently expanding and needs to hire a receptionist/junior secretary to support the business.
Further information about the firm can be found on our website: www.harcusparker.co.uk.
- Answering the main switchboard, directing calls and dealing with queries;
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner;
- Announcing visitors as appropriate, escorting into meeting rooms and providing refreshments;
- Resetting meeting rooms once meetings have finished and ensuring reception and meeting areas are presentable at all times;
- Booking meeting rooms for both client and internal meetings;
- Setting up meeting room equipment as required to include laptops, screens, projectors, conference phones and Wi-fi passwords;
- Organising catering for in-house lunches, client meetings and events;
- Assisting with the planning and setting-up of client and staff events;
- Booking outgoing couriers as well as dealing with incoming couriers and deliveries;
- Collecting post from the building’s main reception and sorting and distributing internally;
- Franking and sending outgoing post;
- Ordering office stationery and kitchen supplies and monitoring stock levels;
- Sending files to store and retrieving them as and when needed;
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers;
- Carrying out administrative tasks when required, such as photocopying and scanning.
- Typing fee earner dictation and providing general secretarial support to fee earners.
- Clear and friendly telephone manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be well organised with good attention to detail;
- Must be a team player and have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with one hour for lunch)
Salary: £22,360 - £25,000 plus good benefits package.
Holidays: 25 days of holiday a year plus public holidays.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to Tracey Dooley at email@example.com
Harcus Parker Limited
44-46 Aldwych, 7th Floor Melbourne House, London, London, WC2B4LL, GB