Friday 14th February 2020
Family Legal Assistant
Are you a Legal Assistant with Family Law experience looking to move to a leading firm in the South Yorkshire region and take a step up in your career?
We are working with one of the leading firms in the area and they are looking for a Family Legal Assistant to join them out of their Doncaster office.
In this role you will be assisting an experienced Family Lawyer on a wide range of Family Law matters including:
* Taking Instructions and preparing cases
* Meeting with clients
* Dealing with correspondence
* Assisting the Fee Earner on financial matters, preparing schedules, bundles etc
* Attending Court and note taking
* Assisting with Billing and Administration tasks
You will have a genuine interest in Family Law and:
* Have a degree & ideally your LPC
* Have at least 6 months experience working in Family Law department
The Team and Firm
The wider team is large in size (one of the largest in the region), however there is a real family feel culture to the firm. The Doncaster office is smaller and there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to progress quickly here and take their next steps on the legal ladder.
The firm offer great benefits including:
* 25 days holiday entitlement (+Bank Holidays)
* Life Cover
* Medicash Scheme
* Employee Assistance Scheme
* And more
If this role of Family Legal Assistant is of interest to you then please apply now for immediate consideration.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.