Part time Legal Secretary
Thursday 16th January 2020
Job Title: Part Time Legal Secretary
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 FTE
Sacco Mann is currently recruiting for a fantastic international client who are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide support to their Healthcare Regulatory team, based in Leeds. The role is permanent part time working afternoons, 5 days a week. The salary is dependent on experience and based on a full time equivalent salary.
The role and responsibilities of the Legal Secretary within the Healthcare Regulatory team, will be as follows:
* Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
* Prepare document bundles and create client reports
* File correspondence and relevant documentation retained in client files
* Manage the case management system
* Manage billing on behalf of the fee earner; dealing with accounts and matter information queries
* Manage diaries for fee earners and book in day to day appointments; manage and book travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a Legal Secretarial role and would preferably have experience of working in clinical negligence or health advice.
If you are interested in the above position of the Part Time Legal Secretary based in Leeds and feel you would be a great addition to the team, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann or simply apply.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.