Wednesday 15th January 2020
Sacco Mann are currently recruiting for a regional law firm who are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property team based Chester. This role is permanent and full time.
This client is a Top Tier Legal 500 law firm and they specialise in areas such as; Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Construction, Employment, Trusts & Estates, Business Recovery and Agriculture.
The roles and responsibilities of the Commercial Property Legal Secretary are as follows:
* Managing diaries
* Audio typing
* Forms and applications such as SDLTs, Land Registry, AP1s, TR1s, OS1s
* Answering calls and liaising with clients when required
* Any general administration that is required such as photocopying, filing and scanning
* Document management; completing tracked changes
* Excellent communication skills
* Great knowledge of MS Office
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Legal Secretary role and be familiar with processes and systems used. If you are interested in this position of a Legal Secretary based in Chester, please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or simply apply.
Sacco Mann is a specialist Legal and IP recruitment company, working with candidates and clients based in Manchester, Leeds, the North East, Midlands and London. We are firmly established as one of the leading and most respected names in the legal recruitment field.