Wednesday 15th January 2020
Sacco Mann are recruiting for a top-tier international law firm who are looking for an experienced Legal PA to join their Corporate Division team based in Leeds. This role is permanent and full time.
The firm is very well established, has a great reputation and covers all legal disciplines.
The role and responsibilities of the Legal PA, which will be based within the Corporate Division team, are as follows:
* Providing high quality and experienced PA support to a team of fee earners and partners
* Comprehensive diary management
* Initiates and drives the billing process
* Supports fee earners' business development activity
* File management
* Conflict check and Client Due Diligence processes
* Drafting of engagement letters
* Identifying matters for closure and archiving completed files
* Identifying and recommending cost efficient travel options
* Ensuring wider meeting requirements are identified and actioned
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience within a PA role and will be familiar with multiple areas of law.
This firm is offering fantastic benefits including private medical insurance and great holiday allowances. If you like the sound of this Legal PA position and feel you would be a great addition to the team, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann or simply apply.
Sacco Mann is a specialist Legal and IP recruitment company, working with candidates and clients based in Manchester, Leeds, the North East, Midlands and London. We are firmly established as one of the leading and most respected names in the legal recruitment field.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.