Wednesday 11th September 2019
Property Legal Secretary
An experienced Legal Secretary is required to provide administrative support to the property department of an established law firm in Exeter.
You will be required to support Commercial Property and Residential Property Lawyers and as such previous Property experience is desired but not overly essential if you have the ability to learn quickly.
You will support specialist lawyers with tasks including -
* preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing
* daily filing and the opening, closing and retrieval of client files and documents
* preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining a diary
* operating case management and accounts procedures
* providing support to clients and members of the public calling or visiting the office
Salary is DOE - £16,000 - £23,000
To apply please contact Kieran at QED Legal or click "Apply"
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.