Monday 12th November 2018
FAMILY LEGAL SECRETARY
£22,000 - £25,000
I am currently working with a specialist, leading law firm based in Sittingbourne. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Family Legal Secretary on a permanent, full time basis.
• Previous experience of working as a legal secretary in a busy family department
• Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
• A legal secretarial qualification is desirable
• Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the firm
• Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication
• Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the firm
• Organised and able to prioritise
• Able to work on multiple tasks at one time
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• IT competency
• Generous holiday allowance (plus Christmas shutdown)
• Life cover- 3x salary
• Firm sponsored professional training
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK1471), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Family Legal Secretary role please contact Yoned Khan (London) for a discreet conversation.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.