Dedicated Conveyancing Legal Secretary required at a successful firm accredited by the Conveyancing Quality Scheme in West Sussex.
Supporting fee earners specialising in residential conveyancing, this is an exciting opportunity to join CQS accredited firm located near Horsham. Responsibilities
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Audio and copy typing
- Photocopying as required
- General office administration
- Adhering to all good practice procedures, especially in relation to quality standards
- Providing guidance to junior and temporary staff when required
- Covering reception if needed
- Providing refreshments
- Business development activities involving promoting the firm within the local community
- Applications are welcomed from legal secretaries with previous experience of working in a residential conveyancing department
- Broad knowledge of legal forms is essential, as well as word processing and audio typing skills
- Good knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System will be an advantage
- Ideally, you will have exceptional client care skills
- An effective communicator, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being efficient and well organised, you will have good control of diary and time management
Our client is a well-established, multi-office practice, which provides a select range of services to individual and business clients. Staffed by a team of technically brilliant lawyers, who ensure high levels of client care and service at all times, they enjoy continued success and have rightly gained a reputation for their willingness to go above and beyond for their clients. With strong ties to the communities in which they are based, they have built an enviable client base spanning generations.
Legal Secretary – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Karl quoting reference KT03465201.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details