Owen Reed are recruiting for a Patent Legal Secretary. This role is a part time role, working 3 days a week.
The Patent Legal Secretary must have at least 5 years experience and be CIPA qualified.
The Patent Legal Secretary will provide key support to the founding partner of the firm and other attorneys. The Patent Legal Secretary will provide strategic and practical advice to technology and media companies. We work with lots of exciting tech start-ups, as well as some big name technology companies and digital agencies.
Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary
• Filing patent and trade mark applications (no experience required on the trade mark side)
• Processing incoming mail from intellectual property offices around the world
• Preparing and adapting standard letters and sending to clients
• Entering deadlines and other information on our case management system
• Monitoring deadlines and producing reports of due dates
• Emailing/phoning clients, agents and intellectual property offices
• Providing general office support
• Secretarial and PA duties
For more details on this role please contact Jane Alexander
By clicking 'Apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions