Tuesday 19th September 2017
Saturday 18th November 2017
Experienced Legal Secretary required for Finchley based Law firm, must have recent experience in Litigation - with some knowledge of family and property would be great!
- Position in the general Litigation Department - someone with experience required
- Fast, accurate typing speed
- High volume of typing (letters, attendance notes, memos, Court forms, witness statements etc.)
- Opening and closing files (from start to finish)
- Time recording as requested
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Answering the telephones
- Putting bundle together and copying of bundles
- Ordering courier
- Booking / setting up telephone hearing conference calls with BT
- Filing of correspondence and e-mails and filing of miscellaneous enquiries
- Working as part of a team helping colleagues where necessary
Big hand Dictation an advantage and experience of using case management
Free parking is a 10 minutes walk from the office!
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday!
Salary in the region of £30k p.a. depending on experience!
30 London Road, Enfield, MIDDX, EN2 6DT, UK