Junior Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
Friday 26th November 2021
£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Agile working and benefits
Junior Legal Secretary required for Super friendly Law Firm!!
Are you looking for a new role as Junior Legal Secretary in a truly "employee friendly" law firm?
Do you need to work in a more flexible working environment, with an ongoing hybrid working pattern?
Would you like to benefit from great training in your new role rather than being dropped in the deep end?
LOOK NO FURTHER.. FOR THIS ROLE TODAY!!
All you will need is at least 1 year's experience in a City Law Firm dealing with the following:
Handling queries from internal and external clients in a professional and polite manner.
- Excellent organisational skills - the ability to take responsibility for own tasks and prioritise work in a calm and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate pro-activity and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good time management skills - the ability to work to very tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
- Good communication skills - the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner with people at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability in meeting internal and external clients' demands - in both the nature of the work undertaken and working additional hours as required to complete the tasks.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and a 'can-do' approach.
- A good level of IT literacy in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you fit the criteria apply immediately to be considered for this outstanding opportunity!
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.