Northern Ireland, County Armagh, Lurgan
Your new company
A highly respected regional law firm, located in Lurgan, are seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary to join their established residential conveyancing team.
Your new role
Your new role will include:
- Supporting Conveyancers in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- Supporting Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- Assisting Conveyancers in the management of case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary with experience of working in a busy legal environment
- Experience of conveyancing may be of benefit but this is not necessary as full training will be provided
What you'll get in return
- A generous salary and remuneration package
- The opportunity to join a well established legal team
- The opportunity to gain or grow knowledge and experience of conveyancing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.