Company Secretary - ICSA qualified
£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits!
Company Secretary - ICSA qualified ideally
Mayfair, Central London (WFH initially)
£55,000 - £70,000 + great benefits
A rapidly growing and reputable financial firm are looking for a talented Company and Corporate Secretary to join their firm.
• Provide full administration of the company (filing, documents, invoices)
• Manage shareholder communication and administration
• Responsible for ensuring the company is compliant with governance, financial and legal regulations
• Main POC for all third party suppliers
• Responsible for payments, issuance of sale orders and assisting the Accountants when needed
• Able to work autonomously
• Wealth of initiative and always adaptable
• Thrives in a fast paced and ever changing environment
• Professional yet personable
• Extremely switched on
• Ideally be ICSA qualified
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Medical and dental insurance
• Gym membership
• Laptop and mobile phone
• Eye testing
If you are interested in this Company Secretary role and have the relevant experience please apply below!
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.